Benelli Electric Bike Mantus 500
Benelli Mantus 500 no scooter licence required
Benelli Mantus 500:
- Motor: 500W High Performance Rear hub motor
- Max torque: 80N.M
- Battery: 48V/10.5AH (In-tube)
- Max range: 36M ECO mode @ only for reference
- Sporty LED displayer
- Cycle Modes: Pedal power assist
- Charge time: 4-6hours
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 27.5inch
- Brake: front & rear Disc brake
- Tire: 27.5x2.8 CST MTB tires
- Front fork: Suspension
- Derailleur: SHIMANO ACERA 1x8 Speeds
- Wheel: aluminum alloy
- Chain: KMC
- Size: L73.8”XW27.6”XH44.1”
- Crate size: 73”X12”X43”
- NW/GW: 55.1 lbs /72 lbs
- 27.5inch Aluminum alloy & Hydro-forming frame, ensuring lightweight and rigid body, Maximum load up to 400 lbs;
- Saddle post height adjustable: suitable for a person of 5’3 to 6’3 in height.
- Two riding modes can be switched：Power assisted hybrid + Pure electric throttle; LCD HMI instrument provides information such as Power, speed and Power to better understand the cycling status. Power Assist Level (PAS) has 1-2-3-4-5 gears to choose from.
- The SHIMANO Derailleur 1x8 speed ACERA transmission is adopted to meet the riding needs of different road conditions such as flat road, climbing road and downhill road.
- 4.0inch FAT Mountain Tires, excellent stable land holding performance for cycling, suitable for different road conditions; Front fork suspension give you comfort on all terrains.
- The 500 watt motor has a large torque output of 80N.M, strong climbing power
- The front and rear Disc brakes ensure excellent braking performance.
- Equipped with 48V/10AH (504WH) lithium ion battery pack, the maximum battery life under economic mode can reach to 36 miles
TrailMaster Benelli E-Bike Warranty Standard Component Parts Warranty Term Remark Bike Frame Body Frame 36mo. Warranty only covers defects under normal use of the bike, welding issues and broken parts are covered. Regular tire dry cracks, broken seam, bubble, scaling are covered. However, defects caused by abuse, alteration is not covered. Steering handlebar, suspension, foot pedals, rear rack, seat, side stand 12mo. Brake system, rim, tires, lock, plastic parts 6mo. Electric Parts Motor 24mo. Internal motor defects (default phase, burn-up, demagnetization) are covered. However if rims are bent due to improper tire pressure and cause motor is not working properly, this is not covered under any warranty. Battery 24mo. Li-battery is covered under warranty by regular use and maintenance without outside impact. Battery defect caused with bubble, dip-in, leak of maintenance or external hit or impact will not covered under warranty. Charger 18mo. Charger is warrantied only when using with the OEM battery and no impact or damage. Controller, display, wire harness, horn 18mo Warranty is not covered when damage is caused by hitting or alteration. Head light, Taillight 12mo. Warranty is not covered when damage is caused by hitting or alteration. Others Brake pads, cables Not covered wear parts